Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Nellu Weightlifting Gloves

I thoroughly enjoy working out. Finding new and improved gloves that are better than my prior pair is always a challenge and a joy. These Nellu gloves are fantastic and have taken place as my primary pair after only a week of using them.
Pros: • Very comfortable • Lengthy wrist strap provides excellent stability and support • High quality construction (no loose thread or poor stitching • Decent padding • AMAZING LITTLE FABRIC PIECES TO ASSIST IN PULLING THEM OFF OF MY HANDS Cons: • I really like the foam/gel padding, but I have my reservations about how long it will hold up due to the knurling on my bars. Overall, these gloves rock. If they last, all the more better. I would absolutely recommend these to anyone looking for workout gloves with wrist support.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home