Friday, September 9, 2016

Shikshook Cocktail Shaker

I’ve been out of my college era for a few years now and my liquor consumption has severely dropped off. One thing I’ve really noticed is that I’m far more inclined to take some extra time to make a nicer drink than just quickly pour a bunch of things into a glass and down it. Making a good cocktail can take time and I was looking forward to seeing how this Shikshook cocktail shaker worked for me. PROS: * Nice sized stainless steel shaker * Comes with two pourers for whatever bottles you prefer * Nice velvety pouch (I guess that’s nice. I think it’s a nice touch but also a terrible idea. If you don’t 100% clean the shaker and dry it, this pouch will turn gross quick) CONS: * Some other cocktail shaker sets include more accessories (such as a separate strainer not part of the lid)
Overall, I do like this cocktail shaker set by Shikshook. I’ll be keeping it handy for any get-togethers I host.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home