Friday, September 9, 2016

ThermoFuture Wireless Meat Thermometer

I love the idea behind this bit of tech. I am always a bit paranoid when grilling a good steak so I was very excited to give this wireless meat thermometer a shot. So far I've used it three times and it does seem to work fairly well. Seeing so many other non-optimal reviews gave me a bit of concern that the readings would be inconsistent so I have been monitoring my meats a bit more as I get used to this thermometer. I compared against a traditional stick thermometer and the readings appeared consistent enough. I will definitely update this review if the device fails on me as it seems to have for others, but for now it works well. I am happy with it so far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home