Thursday, September 15, 2016

Bicycle Pack Supplies Bundle by Jumaxis

I love riding my bike. It’s my primary form of cardio these days. I was excited when I opened my Bicycle Pack Supplies Bundle by Jumaxis to see how they improved how functional I could be with my bike. I really only used a few of the included pieces. PROS – • Setting up the pack on the bike frame was simple. • The pack added storage and transport for my wallet, phone, and keys. I previously had to carry them in my pockets. • My belongings stayed very secure and nothing fell out (yes, this was a concern of mine). • I also like the included light, and it installs just like any other bike light and works just as well! CONS – • None at this point. These supplies are a great addition to anyone with “just a bike”. Having storage and lights are almost essential, so I don’t know how I survived this long without them. I did receive this free for an honest review. Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home