Monday, September 26, 2016

The Speedy Cube #Getchildish

I am terrible at my classic Rubiks Cube. I've always been highly impressed with those that can solve them in record time. I am not, and will never be one of those people. That being said, I still play with mine and pretend I have skills. This version of the cube, the "Speed Cube" seems to be a great alternative to the original. It slides/rotates/whatever it's called very easily while my original takes a little bit more energy to rotate. I can see the slight ease of movement here helping speed up the the solving process for those who care about that kind of thing. Now, I did have one piece pop out on my as I was "inspecting" it, but that was wholly my fault. I popped it back in and it started to work perfectly well again. In all I do like this Speed Cube and would recommend it to people who want one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home